9.22.2011

Hello?

So yesterday we had no school, some kind of in service day so YES!--I don't have to be into work until 3pm and Gracie has no school...can we say Sleep Time For Mommy!!! Everything was going as planned and I thought for sure Gracie will sleep ti 830 or 9. wrongo!!! I wake up at 715am and see Gracie sitting beside my bed....my cell phone in her hand....punching away at the buttons. "Gracie ....what are you doing!?" and I snatch my phone (still half in dreamland). She crawls in bed with me and starts yelling "cartoons! cartoons!" So the cartoons come on and I look at my phone and I have a missed call from my brother (In Virginia) so immediately I call him back all worried because he never calls me that early and he answers "Is everything ok?" ........Apparently when Gracie was "playing" with mommys phone she called my brother and scared him to death because he picked up when Gracie called and there was dead air on the other end. So I assured him everyone was fine and that miss Gracie had taken control of my cell phone..lol. From now on.....cell phone get put up.....on a high shelf.
Your probably looking at this picture and thinking ...what a little stinker!..you are totally correct.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself