10.11.2011

*Gracie's Favs*

As a toddler, Gracie is constantly changing her mind on things she likes and doesn't like. As for right now these are her favorite things :)



Gracie will pretty much do anything I ask her for a sucker. And they HAVE to be Dum Dums.



Gracie cannot get enough of this movie!

She found these a couple weeks ago in the bottom drawer of her dresser and ever since Ive had to hide them because she wants to wear these everyday!!! lol


This is a must snack I have to keep on hand at all times.....Its a lifesaver, when we are out and about and she's getting bored and wants to rome around I just whip out the cheese crackers and everything is right with the world. Thank you RITZ for making my life easier.



I found this cup at Toys r Us and it has been a favorite ever since :)



Bath toys.....Ive never seen so many bath toys in my life, its crazy.



Gracie goes crazy for bubbles.....don't all kids??



Oh Alphie....you are amazing!



This has become the new "bedtime book" and I love it as well as Gracie






What are your toddlers into these days??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself