11.03.2011

Toddler Talk Thursday

How do you get your toddler to sit still during a haircut?

Gracie has had a head full of hair since she was a baby :) she has long, blonde, curly hair. This past summer was her first "professional" haircut and it was pretty painless. They have this tractor chair that the kids sit in and they live it!!....the big bowl of suckers doesnt hurt either.

I originally wanted to cut 3 inches off her hair (it was REALLY long) ....but things didn't go exactly as planned. With every snip I started to get more and more nervous that I was cutting all her curl out (that happened to me with my first haircut) soooo we only cut maybe an inch and a half....I am such a wuss. Isn't it sad something as stupid as hair can have such an affect on us?

We actually need to go for another trim/cut soon, maybe I won't be so scared this time ... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself