9.22.2011

Welcome

Welcome to Gracie Tails~~! This blog is not my first but definetly the first one Ive been excited about! Gracie Lynn is my 3 yr old daughter who is always doing little funny things that I am sharing with everyone so why not start a blog about my little turkey!! Her dad started calling her turkey when she was little and it kinda stuck. :) Everyone tells me how beautiful Gracie is and how I should put her in modeling or pageants, but to be honest I just want Gracie to have a normal, happy life, full of family and friends that care about her and love her.



I take tons of pictures so this blog with be flooded with them...who doesn't love pictures right? I will tell you stories about the places we visit, the things we see, and everything in between that makes our Gracie Lynn smile :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself