10.20.2011

Am I too picky?

Ok...I have been so excited to get Gracie's school pictures back and this is the best they could do!!??

I'm sorry but don't you think they could of fixed her bow so it wasn't sticking up in the air and worked with her on her smile so it wasn't so fake and so she had lips (her lips disappear when she fake smiles)

The only reason I got these pictures was because they were her very first school pictures ever. I just think the "professional people from Lifetouch" would of seen a bow sticking straight up in the air. I know your probably thinking I'm crazy and the picture is cute and I'm overreacting but......I'm a perfectionist when it comes to pictures and everything else. I want everything to be perfect and it drives me crazy when things don't work out that way.

Thank god for family pictures next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself