11.10.2011

Toddler Talk Thursday

Playground Etiquette

How do you deal with other kids on the playground bullying/hitting/pushing your child?

Wow...this topic totally hits home for me. I am very very protective of Gracie. When she is sad, I am sad. When another child isn't be fair/nice to her it really bothers me. We went to the playground alot this summer and I only ran into one situation that I wasn't happy with.

There was a couple girls at the playground that were maybe a couple yrs older than Gracie there one night. Gracie is such a happy child and she is friendly with everyone. She was trying to play with them and they were running from her and then she finally caught up with them and the one girl turned around and yelled "We don't wanna play with you, get away from us." ....o.m.g.

I saw red.
Gracie's face just broke my heart :(

I'm not even gonna say what I wanted to say to this girl. lol

I know things like this are gonna happen but it still hurts. Nobody wants to see their child get their feelings hurt...its awful.

Anywho....ending on a good note. Here are some pics from this summers playground adventures!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself